Welcome! You have come to the place where you begin the process of signing up for one of the many Boomerang Project conferences and trainings. Here, you can read about our offerings and then register for the appropriate one.
If you have any questions during the registration process, please don’t hesitate to contact our office and we will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to meeting you at the training!
When we hold our courses:
- Link Crew & WEB Basic Trainings are held from January through June of each year. There are usually 10 to 12 trainings.
- Advanced Course Trainings* (formerly referred to as "Refresher") are held from January through April of each year. There are usually 4 to 5 trainings.
- Follow Up Trainings are held in the fall of each year. There are usually 10 to 15 trainings.
- Webinars are typically scheduled throughout October, November, and December of each year and can also be available upon request.
- Free Info Sessions are available upon request
- Student Link Conferences are held in October & November of each year.
All courses are held regionally throughout the United States and Canada. Want to be notified when the newest locations & dates are posted for our training calendar? Sign up for our newsletter on the homepage and we'll add you to our list.
*The Advanced Course is only available to Link Crew & WEB Coordinators who have been through the three day Basic Training certification. NO EXCEPTIONS.