Welcome! You have come to the place where you begin the process of signing up for one of the many Boomerang Project conferences and trainings. Here, you can read about our offerings and then register for the appropriate one.
If you have any questions during the registration process, please don’t hesitate to contact our office and we will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to meeting you at the training!
When we hold our courses:
- Link Crew & WEB Basic Trainings are held from January through June of each year. There are usually 10 to 12 trainings.
- Refresher Trainings are held from January through April of each year. There are usually 4 to 5 trainings.
- Follow Up Trainings are held in the fall of each year. There are usually 10 to 15 trainings.
- Free Info Sessions are held in the fall of each year from October to November. We usually host 20 to 25 sessions.
- Student Link Conferences are held in October & November of each year.
All courses are held regionally throughout the United States and Canada. Want to be notified when the newest locations & dates are posted for our training calendar? Sign up for our newsletter on the homepage and we'll add you to our list.