From culture changing Professional Development Days to having us present your Link Crew or WEB training and/or orientation, the Boomerang Project brings power, passion and more than 20 years of experience to your school.
Training and Orientation
- We come to you to present Link and WEB Leader training as well as facilitate your orientation. We’ve been working with schools across the US and Canada for two decades to bring the school start experience to another level.
- In either a one or two days, we take administrator development up a notch. With a power program focused on building a cohesive staff culture and enhancing core leadership skills, administrators will leave ready to take on a new year.
- “Yes, and...Go Big...Total Support”. These words have significant meaning to every Link and WEB coordinator. What would happen if your entire staff started to understand and practice these principles?
- “Learning from Experience in the Classroom”. Learn how you and your staff can take advantage of the 5 Questions Model both in and out of the classroom environment. With this in-service, your staff is trained to turn any experience into an authentic moment of genuine learning.
Student Leadership Development
- We can custom design leadership development packages for students or staff. From day long retreats to workshops and conference presentations, find out more about the deep and diverse leadership toolbox that we draw from.