How To Get OnBoard!
Purchase the OnBoard! Training & Curriculum Program Package
When you purchase OnBoard!, you get:
- A 3-hour Live Webinar where you will experience the virtual orientation firsthand as well as learn about the philosophy and logic behind how to OnBoard! your new students
Anytime access to 10 videos that will walk you through all steps of the program process including:
Creating a Vision and Structures
Gaining Administration Commitment
Staff Education about the program
Recruiting and Selecting Mentors
Communication with all stakeholders
Introducing Mentors to OnBoard!
Opening and Closing Assemblies
How to be a dynamic online presenter
- Video on Demand sessions of the orientation and training mentors for you to study
- A downloadable PDF Coordinator Manual that will be used to guide you through the static videos
- A downloadable PDF Activity Guide for Mentors to use with their small groups
- Free unlimited online office hours and on-going support
When is the OnBoard! training?
We have multiple training dates offered this spring (see below or register)
Contact us if you would like to request an OnBoard! training date/time that is not currently scheduled, email@example.com.
The OnBoard! pricing structure is:
- $3000.00 for the first three participants
- $750.00 for each additional participant
Currently offered OnBoard! training dates
CERTIFICATION AND CREDIT HOURS
In addition to certifying you as an official OnBoard! Coordinator, The Boomerang Project offers both college credits through Brandman University and professional development hours. The certification and credit hours will only be given to a participant if all sessions of the conference are attended by the participant.